Rental Spaces Available in the Art For Art’s Sake Center for the Arts Building: Artivity Studios
The Artivity Studios offer various sized, private spaces for artists to create and show in. Outside the individual studios is an open space that can be used for an artist opening or feature show and includes space for a small reception. Artists may show and sell their work from their studio and in the public space. Available studios each have an external walls made of polycarbonate panels that light the rooms with diffused sunlight, without the glare. One available studio has no windows or external walls. All offices have doors with locks, individual lights, and include central heat / air. There is also a balcony for fresh air and breaks.
Rental pricing varies by square footage (examples are listed below). Studios are rented on a year-to year basis, with the artist having first right of refusal to continue renting their current space. Leases are paid monthly and AFAS requires renters to carry liability insurance.
Public area amenities include:
- Main open area outside individual studios is approximately 24’ by 15’
- Side reception & clean-up area is approximately 18’ by 8’
- Space includes art hanging strips and hardware that can be configured as resident artists agree
- Retractable power extension cords are available in the open space, mounted in the ceiling
- Table and chairs that can be arranged as needed
- Clean-up area has a full-sized refrigerator / freezer, two large sinks with hot and cold water, microwave oven and coffee maker
- Elevator access
- Restrooms on every floor
- Street access independent of the Red Dog Gallery (you may access your studio 24-7)
- Mailboxes available for rent on the first floor.
To see the studios or for rental information:
contact Stewart Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 209-1236